Monday, December 22, 2008

Shocking Revelations

I recently caught up with one of my ka-barkada. We talked about normal things people talk about. Suddenly, after talking about people, he mentioned something about a certain former-schoolmate. He pm-ed (personal message-ed) me the link to someone's blog.

The person who owns the blog talked about this certain former schoolmate of ours, in a very shocking way. My blog is not for bashing, so ill just let you guys know the url.

The blog shocked me for the person being talked about here is, not a friend, a person i know, and which i used to like. Anyway, the blog completely turned around the table, and made me think. I bet the blog will also make you reflect, if you happen to know this person.

I honestly dont know what will you guys think of me, but i just want people to be critical and be aware of the dangers of knowing such people. Good luck reading the blog. If you have things to say, please, feel free to comment about the said post. Good day and Happy Christmas and New Year to everyone.

*The url is posted below.
http://joijoi.multiply.com/journal/item/22

No comments: