Thursday, December 25, 2008

If She Leaves Me...


This is a re-post of my blog dedicated to Lianne David. It's like my oath of dedication to the friendship we have. I'm glad that she still is my friend and that she cherishes this blog. This blog is a friend-blog, and i think people would be able to relate to this one. I initially posted this blog to my Friendster Blog. If you guys want to see the comments to this blog, this is the url to follow.

http://lipbalmuser.blog.friendster.com/2005/06/if-she-leaves-me/

Len also posted this on her Multiply page (http://lentech.multiply.com/journal/item/122/If_She_Leaves_Me..._by_John_Paul_dela_Rosa) as a tribute to our friendship.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 14th, 2005 in Netopia in SM Baguio. I wrote think because i was afraid to lose my friend. She was a reason i stayed in Baguio, and was glad i did for i grew much much more, i think, than i would here in Manila. The blog means a lot to me, as this is my heart and soul i am pouring out here. I hope you guys enjoy reading this one.


if she leaves me…

all of my life, ive never experienced something like this, with someone who knows me more than my family and myself. its a personal connection that is so exclusive na ngayon ko lang naranasan, at sayo pa.

naaalala mo ba nung iniyakan natin si kuya arnel? dahil graduating na siya at soon he will leave us. grabe yun! crayola to the max ang lolo mo, sakit nga ng eyes ko nun eh. pero you know what? 10 times na luha or even more than that ang iiiyak ko, lalo na pag iniwan mo na ako, ang mga bitter, kaming lahat.

i will miss the times na kaya ko pang matulog sa apartment mo, once a week yun, or even two nights a week, only on weekends. pati ung pangungutang ko sayo dahil late nanaman magpadala ng pera ang family ko. and psuedo-actres-scheme natin na naniwala pati mom ko. lahat yan, and many more pa, ang ma-mimiss ko. kasi i dont think i will survive up baguio without someone like you. ill be lost. kung ako lang talaga, ill follow you wherever you will go. you maybe are the most important gift i had for college, meeting a girl someone as unique, loving and understanding like you is such a thing i wont be able to achieve in, maybe, another lifetime. si joshua? second lang un sayo.

ill miss the things you used to impress and irritate me. just wish na sana if you leave me, us, e maging loyal ka parin sa "friendship" natin, i think were more than that, so much more than that, that we developed an imaginary relationship that you and me are involved.

sana after all these years, you will be still my dispepsia kid and cheek tint freak! paano ba yan, ako na lang mag isa ang suki nila sa selecta ice cream, pero as a tribute ill buy rocky road everytime, para pag kumain ako, e in be-half sayo. love you so much len, just love you so much. so so much i don't want to let you go, forever. (tears, tears)


I love you Len, and you know that! Mwah!!!

2 comments:

fenkfeather said...

Ako, unang mag-cocomment. I love you too, dang! :D Whatever happens di magbabago yun. Naks. Cheesy much! Merry Christmas! :D

fenkfeather said...

Awww, love you too dang. Oath of friendship, how deep! Haha. Whatever happens, I love you still. :D Merry Christmas, dang!